2019 Bayliner Element XR7
|Hull and Deck|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
2019 Bayliner Element XR7
Take advantage of the year end sale price of $54,900 for this boat and motor package.
New 2019 Bayliner Element XR7 powered by a Mercury 250 hp 4-stroke motor. This boat is in the solid black hull with the black side panels. This fully loaded boat includes power steering with tilt, stainless steel upgrade package, underwater blue transom lighting, sport arch, digital depth gauge, fender cleats, desert sand interior, luxury high back helm seat, mooring cover, seagrass snap in flooring, docking lights, 25 quart cooler option, lighting package, wet bar w/sink and faucet, bow table, bow ladder, horn, Interstate battery, Mercury stainless steel prop, fire extinguisher, and much more. This boat is a must see. Very sharp boat that you can enjoy for years to come.
Give Rob at Whites Marine Center a call with any questions or for a sale price for this new Bayliner Element XR7. We do have financing options as well as shipping options available if needed.
WE TOOK A GOOD THING AND MADE IT BETTER
We took the comfort and room of a pontoon boat and gave it a more evolved look. Then replaced the pontoons with our patent-pending M-Hull running surface. The result: Bayliner's evolutionary Element XR7. It combines comfort, space, style and performance like never before. The Element XR7; the new measure of what a recreational boat can (and should) be.
Features may include:
- Spacious deck layout with plush, premium-upholstered lounges forward and aft, companion and captain's helm seat. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure with outstanding capacity for up to 16 passengers.
- M-hull design dramatically improves stability while on plane and maintains tracking throughout turns. Ideal for rough or calm water in salt or fresh water environments. An ideal, trailerable, all-water boat.
- Enclosed head compartment forward of helm station and ample, in-floor storage standard. Sturdy forward and aft folding beach/boarding ladders and port side boarding gate.
- Fuel Fill w/ Intergrated Vent
- Glove Box
- Helm Seat w/ 180 Degree Swivel
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo w/ MP3 Capability
- Portside Companion Seat
- Large Lockable Port-Side Changing Room and Storage Compartment
- Battery Switch
- 500gph Bilge Pump (Manual)
- Multi-Function Gauges w/ Fog Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlet