An adventurer style with sleek lines, a perfectly ergonomic cockpit, an exceptional reinforced deep-V hull offering control and stability through hazardous and rough seas, OPEN 7 is the SUV of the seas.
The Open 7 is suitable for towing on any road, and is perfectly mobile to explore new places. Last but not least, the work on design and its style evolution definitely marks the advent of the new generation of the Pro Open range from Zodiac Nautic.
We got this boat for the Miami Boat show and fell in love with it after that.
The boat comes with a DEC Yamaha 250.
When it comes to performance it definitely delivers.
The only thing this bad boy was missing was a sound system so we linked up with DS-18 and installed 5 speakers and an Amp. Now everyone will hear you on the water before they see you.
Great for boardsports, fishing, diving, and spearfishing.
- Perfect versatility
- Self-bailing deck
- Large diameter removable tube
- Great habitability
- Huge storage capacity : 1250 L
- New Bumper Cone
- Deep V fiberglass hull
- Moulded self-bailing deck (boat empty)
- Anchor and bow locker
- Bilge storage compartments
- 2 high volume bailers
- 1 bow mooring bollard and 2 stern cleats
- 1 bow ring and 2 towing rings
- Bilge pump
- Integrated fuel tank (200 L) + water/fuel separator
- Battery switch
- Navigation lights
- Tilt forward console, inc. front slide-up hatch, large
- Dashboard surface, 2 empty-pockets inc. 12V/USB
- Socket and cupholders, 2-position wind screen
- Pilot / co-pilot leaning post, inc. storage
- Stern seats inc. removable back rests
- Bathing ladder
- 2 paddles
- Foot pump & pressure gauge
- Owners manual
- Repair kit
At Lifeline we supply superior products on a timely basis and at competitive prices. Our goal is to satisfy our customers and exceed their expectations with products and services of the highest quality, unmatched performance, and extraordinary value.