2018 Yamaha Boats F2.5SMHB
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||South Windsor, CT|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2018 Yamaha Marine F2.5SMHB
Lowest Price Guaranteed 3 YRS. Yamaha Factory Warranty Included!!
Yamahas smallest Portables, the F6, F4 and F2.5, weigh in at as little as 37 pounds, with streamlined overhead-valve, one-cylinder designs. Their light weights, combined with built-in carrying handles, resting pads and an oil-leak prevention system for on-side storage capability create true portability. Add to that their efficiency, performance and reliability and these pint-sized powerhouses are perfect for all sorts of light duty, like hopping to the cuddy on a tender. Wherever the day takes you, you can take along a little extra power with an F6, F4 or F2.5 Yamaha Portable.
Our 72-cc 2.5-hp portable outboard is the smallest motor on our roster, yet, it has some of the biggest news. Completely redesigned, its even more portable, easier to store and cleaner burning. It recently achieved a Three-Star rating from the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for Ultra-Low Emissions and now meets emissions requirements in all 50 states.
Features may include:
- Available for tiller-handle control with forward-neutral shifting, 360-degree steering and an ergonomic twist-grip throttle
- Only 37 pounds (15 shaft model)
- Available in 15 and 20 shaft lengths
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE POWER
- They may weigh as little as 37 pounds, but these Overhead-Valve portable outboards are packed with features that create smooth, quiet power. This includes a CDI or TCI ignition system, an optimally balanced crankshaft, a long span mounting system and a labyrinth exhaust.
The Portable F6, F4 and F2.5 are California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Three-Star Rated for Ultra-Low Emissions and meet federal EPA requirements.
RECORD SETTING FUEL EFFICIENCY
Small motors use less fuel, but according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the Yamaha F4 actually set a world record for fuel efficiency, traveling 67.27 continuous statute miles on one gallon of gas.
The Yamaha Portable F2.5 was recently California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Three-Star Rated for Ultra-Low Emissions. This new certification means that Yamahas entire four-stroke line up meets emissions requirements in all 50 states.