2018 Sea-Doo RXP-X 300
The Brain that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
Innovative multi-staged design with extreme hard and soft chines. Allows for more precise cornering, enhances lean-in, cuts water and tracks better; extremely responsive.
This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee grab design, adjustable handlebars and angled footwells that allow you to lock in when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
Limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions.
High-performance VTS (Variable Trim System)
The VTS adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS provides pre-set positions for quick settings.
RF D.E.S.S. Key
With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.)
Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center
VTS preset, Fuel consumption instant & average, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
Handlegrips with palm rest
Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
Rear grab handle
Elevated fuel filler
Front splash deflector
Dual drain plugs
Emergency floating lanyard
Operators guide, instructional video and booklet
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Model||Rotax 1630 ACE|
The ultimate top-of-the-line racing watercraft combines power, handling and control like nothing else on the water. And with the 300-hp Rotax 1630 ACE engine, nothing else will come close to you on the buoy course.
- ROTAX 1630 ACE ENGINE: Supercharged with an external intercooler, the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology delivers high efficiency and amazing acceleration. This is the most powerful engine on a Sea-Doo producing a thrilling 300-hp.
- ERGOLOCK SYSTEM: Become one with the machine by locking in your body for better handling and more control, thanks to a narrow racing seat, specially angled footwell wedges and adjustable ergonomic steering.
- RACING HANDLEBAR WITH ADJUSTABLE RISER: With up to 3 inches (73mm) of vertical adjustment range, the telescopic steering system is ready to face the demanding conditions faced by riders of any size.
- T3 HULL: Ready, set, race. A deep V-shaped hullthe favorite of our Sea-Doo X-Team racersallows unmatched control and precision for the sharpest turns and unrivaled handling.
- ADJUSTABLE X SPONSONS: An efficient design that improves cornering stability. Offers 3-position adjustability based on skill level and riding environment: higher for a more playful freeride experience or lower for sharper turns. Winglet feature also enhances lean angles during turning.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM WITH LAUNCH CONTROL: Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers. Plus a handlebar-activated launch control to provide perfectly controlled acceleration.
- INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR): Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety since 2009 and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) system allows you to stop up to 160 feet (48 m)* sooner than watercraft not using a brake. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
- INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL (iTC): Choose how you want your power delivered thanks to different riding modes such as Touring, Sport and ECO - available through your watercraft digital information center.
- CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM: This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.