2018 Nitro ZV18
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||Rocky Mount, NC|
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Construction & Exterior
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
2018 Nitro ZV18
When you're chasing big fish in big waters, you need a boat thats rugged enough to conquer the rough conditions you'll find out there.
NITRO multi-species fiberglass boats feature an aggressive deep V hull design and extra-rugged construction to tackle even the most demanding lake waters, and a long list of features to satisfy the needs of the most serious big-water anglers.
To craft the perfect multi-species fishing boat, NITRO enlisted the help of the world's leading big-water anglers, including Gary Parsons, Chase Parsons and Keith Kavajecz. With their input, we were able to create a boat unlike anything else in the industry.
So, whether you're fishing a tournament or sharing a fishing adventure with your family, you can fish harder and farther with secure comfort.
The NITRO® ZV18 is an overbuilt big water fishing machine, created with input from the world's leading walleye anglersand with an eye toward family boating as well. The deep, comfortable interior keeps diehard anglers secure in rough weather and families safe when cruising. The aggressive Deep V hull slices through the chop on big lakes with smooth agility, and its wide beam provides plenty of stability for five anglers or family members to move around the deck with confidence. It sports a raft of fishing features that will please the pike, muskie, bass, or walleye angler, and ample storage throughout the boat holds more gear than you can imagine.
Features may include:
- Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats, designed in collaboration w/Kevin VanDam
- Aggressive Deep V performance hull w/lifting strakes designed to take on big water
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- 26-gal. (98 L) aft Guardian livewell & 5.5-gal. (21 L) bow baitwell
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8'
- Dual consoles w/flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder, easy-to-read instrumentation, port glovebox & space to mount extra electronics
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- Factory-rigged w/Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & a custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
Comfort, Convenience & Peace Of Mind
- NMMA® certified <