2018 Nitro Z19
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||Rocky Mount, NC|
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Construction & Exterior
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
2018 Nitro Z19
NITRO boats. Built for speed. Built to fish. Built to be champions. That's why they're America's favorite performance fishing boats.
Introducing the 2018 Z Series. The Z17, Z18, Z19 and Z20 are built on our NITRO-exclusive revolutionary NVT hull with Rapid Planing System (RPS) transom, advancements in hull design that keep NITRO Boats on the forefront of tournament technology. And our flagshipthe Z21is the choice of the world's best anglers, like Kevin VanDam and Edwin Evers.
Every NITRO ready-to-fish package includes a Mercury® outboard motor, Minn Kota® trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder. And you can fish like the pros with tons of upgrades and extra features when you equip your Z19, Z20 or Z21 with a Z-PRO Packagean electronics and power upgrade that offers big savings off the regular upgrade price.
Award-winning reliability, fishability and performance. It's what makes every NITRO a champion.
At 19 4 and with a maximum 200HP, the NITRO® Z19 is fast enough for the most demanding tournament angler and nimble enough to get into places where bigger, heavier boats cant. This is thanks in part to our exclusive NITRO® Vortex Technology (NVT) hull, which improves holeshot, acceleration and overall performance. The all-new Z-Core seating system with Force Flex suspension provides industry-leading comfort, and its rigged with a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and a custom, factory-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection.
Features may include:
- NITRO® Vortex Technology (NVT) hull w/Rapid Planing System for better handling & a drier ride
- NEW Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats, designed in collaboration w/Kevin VanDam
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m.) bow deck w/100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Room at the bow & console for optional flush-mounted 12" (30.48 cm) fishfinders
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assist for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) Guardian livewells w/digital timers
- Low-profile gunnels w/integrated navigation lights to maximize deck space
- Step-up to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & optional sandwich tray
- Port-side partner rod ramp & dedicated net storage behind seats
- Factory-rigged w/Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & a custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact