Highway Marine Service Inc.
2018 Mercury Fourstroke 15 hp
2018 Mercury Marine® FourStroke 15 HP
Ultra-lightweight & reliable
The worlds first portable outboard tiller that offers ambidextrous operation.
Features may include:
- Low weight and awesome torque from the new 20hp and 15hp Mercury FourStrokes get your boat on plane quicker and provide best-in-class acceleration to complement best-in-class top speed. These outboards are easy to install and operate, and electronic fuel injection ensures reliable starting and instant throttle response in any weather for worry-free boating. The lowest transmitted vibration in its class produces a more comfortable driving experience.
Reliable and durable
- Mercury's pre-treatment priming and painting process is engineered specifically for saltwater use, ensuring long-term protection of aluminum castings, and is a vital part of the 20hp and 15hp EFI FourStrokes' exceptional corrosion resistance. Low-copper aluminum alloys shut down corrosion to keep your outboard healthy and powerful; all of Mercury's class-leading aluminum alloys deliver the best protection against corrosion.
Easiest to drive
- The innovative tiller handle for the new 20hp and 15hp outboards sets a new standard for portable outboard tiller control, delivering features, functions and craftsmanship never seen before. The new ergonomic and efficient tiller designs enhance your boating experience with revelations in comfort and function, including:
- Horizontal tiller angle adjustment delivers comfort and easy operation by providing ambidextrous control. The tiller handle can be adjusted for right- or left-hand control. Steer with ease no matter where you sit.
- Likewise, reversible throttle grip rotation lets you adjust the direction of the grip rotation for optimal comfort; no matter which arm youre steering with, you can choose the direction of the throttle grip.
- Driving is made easier with a vertical down stop angle adjustment, which lets you quickly and easily set a vertical operating angle without tools.
- The tiller grip auto throttle return spring automatically brings your throttle to idle when you release the throttle grip. The stop button is located at the end of the grip for quick and easy access.
- Theres also a tiller angle option that lets you lock the tiller at 73 degrees up great for fishing and for trailering.
- You can adjust the throttle response while underway to suit driving preference. Tightening the throttle response allows yo
Category: Engine and Engine Accessories Stock Number: SG66M Year: 2018 Horsepower: 15 Engine Type: Other Fuel: Gas Part Make: Mercury Location: Quakertown, PA Part Model: Fourstroke 15 hp
More from this Dealer