Miami Marine Specialist
2018 GM - Replacment Long Block for MerCruise 3.0L / 181ci Base Engine
- New GM base marine engine (standard rotation)
- 3.0L base engine includes: engine block, cylinder head, valve cover, oil pan, circulation pump, Delco Voyager distributor (includes electronic distributor, coil with bracket, coil-to-distributor wire and timing shunt), harmonic balancer, flat tappet cam, 14"" flywheel, spark plugs, corrosion-resistant, black urethane paint and all internal parts.
- One-piece rear main seal (also known as full rear main seal)
- Mechanical fuel pump pad
- Rated at 140 hp @ 4800 / 177 LB FT @ 2800 with 2-barrel carburetor. (actual power levels may vary depending on OEM calibration and application)
- Direct replacement for 1990-2013, 3.0L OMC, Volvo Penta, MerCruiser, etc.
- Will work for pre-1990 2.5L & 3.0L applications with updated 12¾" flywheel and updated engine coupler.
|Category:||Engine and Engine Accessories||Part Model:||3.0L / 181ci Base Engine|
|Part Make:||GM - Replacment Long Block for MerCruiser/Volvo||Location:||Miami, FL|
- GM - Replacment Long Block for MerCruiser/Volvo
- 3.0L / 181ci Base Engine