2018 Mako 284 CC
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Outboard|
|Engine Model||XL Verado|
|Engine Type||Twin Outboard|
2018 Mako 284 CC
Location: Marrero, LA, US
The MAKO® 284 CC is a perfect predator, whether you're hunting marlin in the Gulf Stream or mahi in the kelp paddies. Powered by up to 700 horses and with a 228-gallon fuel capacity it's got the range and speed to get you out farther and keep you out longer.
The 284 CC is well-equipped to fish, with aft in-deck port and starboard 390-quart fishboxes, an outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop and a full-featured baitstation. And the quality of construction (100% composite) is unparalleled, the hull and deck are chemically bonded and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners. The 1-piece, molded, gelcoated stringer grid reinforces the hull for a lifetime of fine performance. And it's backed by MAKO Assurance?the best factory warranty in the business.
Backed by the MAKO® Assurance?the best warranty in the business
Foam-injected hull w/integrated 1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
Fiberglass leaning post w/backrest, flip-up cushion, storage & bait prep station w/freshwater sink
Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box & 3 spreader lights
Optional twin Mercury® 350 XL White Verado® w/Joystick Piloting
Console interior w/gelcoat-finished surface, sink, battery switch panel & 6' (1.8 m) head room
Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment & 2 drink holders
Recessed electric trim tabs
Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
Boat options include:
- Twin 200 XL Verado® (L4)
- Tri Axle aluminum trailer
- Length:28' 4"
- Beam: 9' 10"
- Max. recommended HP: 700 HP
- Min. recommended HP: 400 HP
- Fuel capacity: 228 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 13 persons
- Max. person weight: 5490 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 5791 lbs.
- Interior depth: 0'
- Transom height at center line: 30'
- Deadrise: 21 degrees
- Draft: 21'
- Approx. hull weight: 6000 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance?the best warranty in the business
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Custom anodized aluminum tilt steering wheel w/knob
- Dual-cylinder hydraulic steering
- Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment &a