2018 Cruisers Yachts 45 Cantius
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
Have the best of both worlds aboard the 45 Cantius by Cruisers Yachts with luxurious and comfortable interiors that beautifully integrate the wind, sun, and water around you. The remarkable 45 Cantius has a feeling of confident ease with its surroundings which will put everyone aboard feeling at home on this elegantly designed yacht. With spacious entertaining areas, a full glass enclosure, and unprecedented sightlines, the Cruisers Yachts 45 Cantius expands your experience beyond the horizon.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
For additional pictures and a complete factory options list for this vessel, email Capt. Mark Rinker @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call his cell 206.280.7635
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||IPS 600|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
Broker Notes: This boat was sold new by Silver Seas Yachts spring of 2018 and her owner has since moved up to a 50 Cantius. The boat is currently located in Sidney, BC, is USCG documented / registered and the taxes are paid in the US. Canadian Brokers and Buyers are welcomed, all typical US >>> Canadian import processes, duties, taxes will apply.
- DPS (Dynamic Positioning System) added at a cost of ~$20K USD; integrates with Garmin Glass system and joystick steering and joystick docking, both factory options.
- Extended chain on factory chain/nylon rode. (Allows for deeper anchorages/current.)
- Balance of Volvo Extended Warranty to 2023
- IPS 600 pod drives (435hp with the effective propulsion of a 600hp shaft drive)
- Garmin glass cockpit with integrated joystick steering and docking
- Hydraulic swim/tender lift platform with adjustable chocks
- Retractable cockpit awning
- Blue gelcoat hull
- HVAC and reverse cycle heat, three zones
- Washer / Dryer combo unit
Two stateroom, two head layout. Salon opens up to cockpit with barstools, making for true indoor/outdoor living. A great boat for entertaining and big water performance. One of the quietest boats at speed in class. Joystick docking is great for new boaters and veterans alike. This layout has been the most popular in class with >100 units sold in North America from 2013 to present. With the desirable "up" galley, huge windows, and ZERO canvas, the 45 Cantius simply works for PNW boating - i.e. it does sunny days as well as rainy days; a true Puget Sound cruiser.