2018 Bayliner VR5 Bowrider
|Location||Branson West, IL|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Hull and Deck|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
2018 Bayliner VR5 Bowrider
Location: Cope Marine - O'Fallon
You just found our brand new Bayliner VR5! This bow rider is powered by a Mercruiser 4.5L MPI 250 and resting on a Karavan trailer. Enjoy these features the next time you're out on the lake:
- Stainless Steel Upgrade
- Interior Lighting Package
- Bimini Top With Boot
- Bow & Cockpit Cover
- Seagrass Snap In Floor
- Grey Mat Swim Platform
- Windshield With Opening Center
- Bow Speakers
- Digital Depth Indicator
- Auto Bilge Pump
Give us a call today if you want to make this boat yours!
The VR5 builds on Bayliner's proven V-bottom bowrider heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner's category-leading BeamForward design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner's new AftAdvantage design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on itregardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
- Length overall (LOA): 20 ft. 4 in. (6.20 m)
- Beam: 8 ft. 0 in. (2.55 m)
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Approx Weight w/Standard Engine: 2,895 lb. (1,313 kg)
- Estimated Draft: 2 ft. 10 in. (.86 m)
- Fuel Capacity: 33 gal. (132 L)
- Max People Capacity: 8 persons (8)
- Max HP Rating (I/O): 220
- Max HP Rating (OB): 150
- BeamForward design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage design
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
- Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR5 to suit your family's needs.
- Beverage Holders (6)
- Bow Seating
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Grab Handles (6)
- Helm Bucket Seat Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box Port
- Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & mp3
- Battery Switch
- 115 HP 4-Stroke CT Mercu