2018 Alumaweld Free Drifter 20 ft.
|Category||Aluminum Fish Boats, Freshwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
Heavy duty 0.160 bottom and 0.125 sidewall thickness.
Prop or jet poweryou choose!
Engineered chine and bottom design assures dry ride.
Wide, deep, stable, secure.
Generous storage features
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2018 Alumaweld Free Drifter 20 ft
Yamaha 115 / 80 hp Outboard Jet
Depending on where you're from it may be called, "free drifting", "side-drifting", "dragging", "rolling shot" or "boon-dogging". These techniques that require critical boat control, perfect balance and a boat that responds immediately to your commands. The 6° whitewater bottom vee married to Alumaweld's exclusive performance Path Lifting Strakes enable the Free Drifter to drift into shallow tailouts and plane quickly with minimal bow rise. Wide tackle trays are perfect for storing rods. The forward fuel tank position enhances the Free Drifter's balance which is essential for proper control and the open design allows complete freedom of movement for casting. Call it what you like, but free-drifting is here to stay and has exploded in popularity. Alumaweld worked closely with some of the top experts in the field to create the ultimate ride for the application. The response? A tailored design and new series appropriately named, the Free Drifter.
Best Buy! Best Value!
- HEAVY DUTY .160 bottom and .125 sidewall thickness
- Prop or jet poweryou choose!
- Engineered chine & bottom design assures dry ride
- Wide, deep, stable, secure
- Generous storage features
Features may include:
- Above floor fuel tank with gauge
- Aluminum transom door(s) with floor drains
- Armor Tech premium floorboards with Dura Tuff non-skid vinyl covering
- Continuously welded box girder construction
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Extended step deck with storage and fish box
- Five switch panel with fuses, dual USB port, and 12-volt outlet
- Four lifting / turning strakes
- Four weld-on gunnel cleats located under coaming
- Full coaming
- Full length storage trays
- Rod grippers
- Running lights
- Slotted chine and gunnel extrusions
- Straight transom
- Two bolt-on transducer brackets
- Two folding seats on aluminum boxes
- U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation (18')
- Under floor protective coating