At Lifeline we supply superior products on a timely basis and at competitive prices. Our goal is to satisfy our customers and exceed their expectations with products and services of the highest quality, unmatched performance, and extraordinary value.
The lateral seam tube design gives their LSI boats a sleek, clean, modern look. Achilles remains the only inflatable manufacture with a CSM high-pressure air floor. Achilles high pressure CSM drop-stich AirFirm floors continue to provide the industrys toughest air deck besides being durable their unique construction consisting of thousands of polyester thread makes these floors remarkably rigid and incredibly lightweight as well. The result is not only a more stylish tender, but also one that outperforms other air floor models by a margin. The combination of Performax tubes engineered to work efficiently with todays heavier 4-stroke motors, air keel, and a stiffer air floor result in smoother handling and better performing boat.
- LSI Standard Features include:
- Achilles CSM-reinforced fabric Four-layer seam construction
- Removable Achilles CSM high-pressure drop stitch air floor
- Fold-down locking oar system with two-piece breakdown aluminum oars and oar holders
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Bow carry handle and towing D-rings
- Interior bow lifting D-ring (except LSI-230E)
- Removable aluminum rowing seat (LSI-230E has wood seat)
- Bailer valve High volume/high pressure foot pump with pressure gauge
- Protective pad for gas tank Fiberglass encased v-shaped transom (except LSI-230E which has a painted wood transom)
- Air keel Extra seat attachment patches on LSI-290E, LSI-310E, LSI-330E and LSI-360E
Carry bag Maintenance kit
- LSI-230E, LSI-260E, LSI-290E,and LSI-310E have webbed passenger, helmsman, and rear carry handles.The LSI-330E and LSI-360E have rear molded lift and carry handles.
- All models have a fabric helmsman grip except the LSI-360 which has a molded rubber helmsman grip
We are your Lifeline for Inflatable Boats, Life rafts, Yamaha Outboards, and Marine Safety Equipment after 26 years in business we have developed and established great relationships with companies we love and trust (AB, Achilles, Arimar, Avon, Caribe, Continental, CUL Nautica Division, DBC, DSB, LSA, Lomac, Rescue, High field, Mcmurdo, Mustang, Ocean Safety, Plastimo, Revere, Sea legs, Survitec group, Walker Bay, VSR Lab, Yamaha, Zodiac MilPro, Zodiac Recreational, Here at Lifeline, we cover all aspects of leisure, commercial, rescue, and defense needs with sales and service around the world. We service any boat you buy from us