2017 Yamaha Boats 242X E-Series
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Engine Model||1.8L High Output|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
242X: Cruise and surf in style.
Yamaha's renowned internal propulsion system is not only reliable and fuel-efficient, it also offers the highest level of freedom achievable on the water. The concept is simple: Water is pulled through internally housed propellers and pushed out through marine engines with high thrust points. This technology eliminates the need for an exposed drivetrain, allowing Yamaha boats to plane quicker with less bow rise. The minimal draft makes navigating shallow areas easy. But the benefits dont end there - internal propulsion eliminates the need for a bulky engine hatch, opening up an expansive swim platform where family and friends can relax close to the water.
We are the second owners. First owner used exclusively in a fresh water lake in mid-Texas. We have used the boat to goto Pensacola Beach and Crab Island in Destin, Fl. It has been meticuously taken care of, flushed out w/Salt away after every outing. Upholstery has been cleaned treated with 303 after each use. A little over 69 hours on each engine. Have not winterized yet as we probably have a few more good weekend outings left this year. Gel coat has been cleaned with booyah, and detailed with Hot Sauce detailer. Galvanized trailer in fantastic condition, and just installed some stainless steel lug nuts on all 4 wheels. Brand new Polk Audio remote unit installed on the aft deck.
1) Stereo upgrades worth more than $6K. This sound system is top notch. Combination of Wet Sounds and JL Audio throughout. Scan the pictures to see 4 Wet Sounds 10" tower speakers. Two 10" JL audio subwoofers, and numerous 6.5 JL audio speakers in the bow and aft. Neoprene covers for the 4 tower speakers.
2) 2 New batteries with Guest Charge Pro dual battery tender
3) CobraJet Steering Super Ultimate AK series for precise manueverability while at low speeds. Maintains a true course when at cruising speeds as well.
4) Tinted Windows
5) Extra custom made Seadek from JetBoatPilot to aid in the comfort of passengers loading and unloading.
6) Stoltz roller added to the trailer to protect the paint when loading boat.
7) Keel guard in a good matching gray color.
1) Bow Anchor w/rope
3) Mooring Cover
Lien is through USAA Bank in San Antonio, TX. Family loves the boat, but would rather have a boat more suitable for fishing. Will NOT consider any trades. Would like to sell so we can pursue a family fishing boat.
$66,500 firm, serious inquiries only.
Please call or message Roger at (850) 816-4954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I work in a secure facility