2017 Tahoe 2150
|Location||Saint Augustine, FL|
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Construction & Exterior
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2017 Tahoe® 2150
First introduced in the 2016 model year, the TAHOE® 2150 continues providing fun-loving families the ultimate outboard-powered escape.
She measures in at 21 1 long with a 8 6 beam, resulting in huge amounts of room inside for moving around, as well as plenty of comfortable seating for lounging around. Below all the seats youll find deep storage compartments for all your gear. Theres even an innovative designated spot for stowing the ski tow pylon.
Speaking of the ski tow pylon, the 2150 sports the TAHOE-exclusive POWERGLIDE® hull design, which pairs just right with the Mercury® outboard for sensational performance for watersports and cruises.
Features may include:
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage & 15-gal. (56.78 L) insulated compartment
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 5-gal. (18.93 L) freshwater tank
- Starboard console w/stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & dual mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/molded-in storage, including ski rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder & removable ski tow pylon