2017 Sunseeker Manhattan 65
|Category||Motor Yachts, Flybridge|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||Miami Beach, FL|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
For additional information and showing instructions, please contact:
Jason Wood Loran Stavrou
C: 786.314.9441 C: 954.701.1282
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
$150K PRICE REDUCTION
OWNER WANTS THIS BOAT SOLD NOW--BRING OFFERS!
No finer example of a 65 Manhattan can be found. This low hour gem is stable at sea thanks to fin stabilizers normally featured on yachts twice her size. The massive GRP hardtop will allow you to cruise in comfort and luxury wherever you choose to go.
You will not be disappointed with the stunning interior decor. Sonos entertainment in combination with Bose brings you fantastic sound inside and outside the vessel. This lightly used, 4 stateroom, fly bridge yacht is sure to please even the most discriminating eye.
THIS BOAT IS DUTY PAID AND IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
Special Features and factory upgrades:
- Factory hard top
- Sleipner SPS 55 hull stabilizer unit w/ Vector Fin 0.8 meter
- Sleipner bow thruster - w/proportional joystick control panel
- Sleipner stern thruster - proportional joystick incorporated w/bow control panel
- Satin finish Wenge wood flooring throughout
- Sonos Entertainment
- 4 x Lumishore Blue TIX202 Underwater lights
- 2 x Bose removable speakers w/Sonos Connect amplifier-Fore deck
- 2 x 15.4" Raymarine GS165 Multifunctional Color Radar Chartplotter-main helm
- 2 x 12.1" Raymarine ES127 Color repeater - FB
RECENT YARD WORK COMPLETED :
- 2 Coats - Fresh Bottom Paint
- All New Zincs
- Prop & Running Gear Treatment.
- Polish & Wax Job - 10/21/18