2017 Sea Ray SLX-W 230
|Hull and Deck|
|A Brief Statement|
* Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Model||ECT 6.2L 63IV 2:1 DTS FWC|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
Get used to the stares, because the SLX 230 is sleek, powerful, cutting-edge and completely crush-worthy. You and your guests won't mind, settled into the perfectly accommodating bow or expansive transom lounge. And it's not like you won't share the fun. With capacity for 13, the SLX 230 is the consummate host's perfect party platform. When ready to shift from chilling to running, goose the MerCruiser® power, let the optional Dynamic Running Surface perfect your attitude and encourage wakeboarders to throw tantrums. A perfectly composed boat can pump up the adrenaline, too.
- Standard with MerCruiser's new 4.5-liter 250HP Bravo® III Sterndrive Engine
- Comfortably seats 12 people while underway
- Expansive cockpit space
- Transom seating with transformable backrest
- Luxurious and plush seating, with abundant storage beneath
- Optional state-of-the-art equipment such as Submersible Manual Swim Platform; Watersports Tower; Touch Screen Dynamic Electronics Display; Dynamic Running Surface; etc.
- Iconic styling with elegant hull sculpting, available in multiple color configurations