2017 Nitro Z21
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||White Bluff, TN|
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Construction & Exterior
|We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||250L PROXS TQM GEN2|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
Bred to be a champion, the NITRO® Z21 is our most advanced bass boat ever, designed with input from tournament pros at the top of their game like Kevin VanDam and Edwin Evers.
The Z21 is our biggest performance bass boat, but doesn’t it doesn’t sacrifice speed and performance for size. It’s got room at the console and the bow for flush-mounting 12” fishfinders, plus a heavily-insulated cooler under the step up to the bow deck. Low-profile gunnels feature integrated nav lights and advanced deck drainage keeps your gear dry in the roughest conditions.
And that's just the beginning. Ample storage throughout holds dozens of rods and tons of tackle. All-stainless steel locks and latches add security and durability. Digital bow and console controls give you push-button functionality.
The sum of all things bass fishing, the Z21 is designed to enhance your fishing skills so that you, too, can become a champion.
- High-performance hull design w/Rapid Planing System™ for an exceptional ride & handling
- 45-sq.-ft. (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck w/advanced drainage system to keep compartments dry
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels for less wind resistance
- Step to bow deck w/86-qt. (81 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Port rod organizer for ten 8’ rods w/room for more below
- Console w/multifunction digital gauges, backlit control pad & room for optional 12" fishfinder
- NASCAR®-inspired suspension seats w/removable center seat & net holder behind seats
- Tandem-axle trailer w/fiberglass fenders, submersible, angled LED backup lights & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability