2017 Nautique G23
|Category||Ski and Wakeboard Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
The Super Air Nautique G-Series hull design has revolutionized the industry proving that it is possible to optimize wake and wave shape for all skill levels and line lengths. Wakeboarders from beginner to pro look to the legendary wake and wave of our G-series boats when pushing themselves and the sport to new levels. Our Nautique Configurable Running Surface (NCRS) is seamlessly integrated to fine-tune the hull under every condition along with 2,850 pounds of sub-floor ballast to customize the experience for every rider. The Nautique Surf System is designed into the hull to work in concert with hull features and the NCRS to create a fully adjustable, perfectly shaped wave on either side of the boat in seconds.
The Nautique Surf System® (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is integrated into the hull to engage on either side of the transom at surf speeds working seamlessly with the running surface to create a larger wave with each pound of ballast. Offering full adjustability, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to intercept and redirect the flow of water forming a wave that can be customized for every surfer. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to offload ballast or people and fine-tune the wave with variable settings that adjust steepness and shape by controlling exactly how much the WAVEPLATE is engaged.
Nautique and JL Audio have created the best audio systems in the industry with engineered sound that is unmatched on the water. The M-Series Elite package comes standard on the Super Air Nautique G23 featuring 6-JL M-Series speakers and a 10 subwoofer powered by an 8-channel amplifier. Our optional M-Series Studio Elite package steps up for 2017 with two 12 subwoofers and includes the G23 and G25 exclusive JL WaveFront technology featuring JL 6.5 M-Series speakers firing through a specially-tuned aperture at the base of the windshield. This premium sound package also features zone control to configure sound throughout your boat just the way you like it.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Model||6.2L Direct Injection|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
2017 Nautique G23
GREATNESS COMES FROM WITHIN
The Super Air Nautique G23 leaves nothing to be desired as rapid progression follows in its wakes leaving all others behind. An era defined by challenging our imagination is here and with nothing left to prove, we stand alone to compete only with ourselves. Refinement throughout a boat that has achieved the pinnacle of greatness comes together as performance, technology and style become an art form.
Features may include:
- 12.4 touchscreen provides all the information you need right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the new switchboard feature puts information where you want it giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display. Never take your eyes off the action with the Nautique Awareness camera adding another view of your vessel right on your screen
- Available on all waterproof Pebble Time Watches for 2017, Surf Select 2.0 now includes ballast shift giving you the ability to find perfect balance during your ride.
- New for 2017, two 12 JL subwoofers powered by a 1000-watt JL marine amplifier as well as a JL Monoblock amplifier are available to you in the M-Series Studio Elite Package if youre looking to enhance your sound system to the next level.
- For the times you need eyes in the back of your head, the all-new Nautique Awareness Camera gives the driver a birds-eye view on the LINC PANORAY touchscreen so you dont miss a thing.
- Our wide array of vibrant gel coat color options now include Tahitian Lime, Bronze Metal Flake, Sublime Metal Flake, and Reef Blue Metal Flake. Bring your unique style inside the boat with our all-new Frost base color option and Tahitian Lime vinyl.
- Reverse the sliding stern seat with ease so your friends and family can comfortably enjoy watching the action behind the boat
- Salute the swell with our all-new Surf graphics package and ride your endless wave in style.
- Get in the shade and store up to three wakeboards / wakesurfers and inflatables with the Z5 Sport Rack option
- These durable over-molded board racks have tines that are designed to work with both surfboards and wakeboards
- Space, function, and style come together perfectly in this new helm design featuring an asymmetrical dash that keeps your eyes on the water. Open storage keeps everything within reach along with a pocket to keep your phone protected and charged
- Our new G-Series tower remains bulletproof with new aggressive lines that highlight functional design and the signature styling of a legend on the water.
- Further customize your Super Air