Boaters World Marine Center GA
2017 Mercury Fourstroke 6 hp
Mercury Marine® Fourstroke 6 HP
NEW IN BOX. SCRATCH AND DENT SALE.
Forget everything you know about FourStroke outboards. Ours change the game. Completely. Theyre tougher, smaller, and lighter than any other FourStroke on the water. With a combination of performance and efficiency that will take your time on the water to a whole new level.
Experience nimble maneuvering and an output far beyond its size. Multiple trim positions. Underwater vents for quiet operation.
FourStroke technology and Mercury. Always moving forward. With boater-driven innovations and technologies. Like electronic fuel injection. On-board digital monitoring that protects your engine. And a total commitment to corrosion protection utilizing hard-coat anodizing and a superior multi-step paint process. Mercury FourStroke engines have consistently set the bar for clean, quiet performance and low fuel consumption. Plus, no one has more models to fit your needs.
Power Tender and Skiffs. Effortlessly.
Features may include:
Calculate your fuel savings
- The Mercury Fuel Savings Calculator will allow you to easily calculate the possible fuel savings of a Mercury FourStroke outboard!
- Choose how you use your boat, select the TwoStroke and FourStroke horsepower - and our tool will show your potential fuel savings. If you're looking to upgrade or add more power, you can even choose different FourStroke and TwoStroke horsepower options!
- Weighing just 38 and 57 pounds, respectively, our 2.5 - 3.5hp and 4 - 6hp FourStroke outboards are easy to lift and carry.
- Convenience and performance you can count on. 4 amp alternator to charge a battery: exhaust relief holes and 6" prop for improved handling when reversing heavy boats; even an added rectifier to power small external lights. A 5hp FourStroke that powers your boat.
- Multiple trim positions enhance performance and enable shallow-water operation.
Easy to Start.
- Automatic decompression bleeds off cylinder pressure to reduce the pulling force required to start the engine.
|Category:||Engine and Engine Accessories||Stock Number:||0R804446|
|Engine Type:||Single Outboard||Shaft:||1.25 ft|
|Part Model:||Fourstroke 6 hp||Location:||Leesburg, GA|