2017 Epic 21
|Category||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing, Bay Boats|
|Location||Key Largo, FL|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Please contact Tim Nichols for more information on this beautiful boat!
361-813-0931 or Tim@apexmarine.co
- This is a great Bay boat with features an amenities of larger boats all packed into 21'.
- Meticulously Maintained.
- Minnkota i-pilot 24v trolling motor
- Simrad GPS plotter/ Sounder
- Power pole
- underwater lights
- JL Audio stereo system
- battery charger
- swim platform w/ ladder
- Removable bow casting chair
- Overall Length - 20'6"
- Width - 102"
- H.P. Rating - 150
- Fuel Capacity - 55 gal
- Hull Draft - 13"
- 1900 lbs. weight
- Here are some reasons to buy an EPIC
- A proprietary hand laid and hand squeegeed laminate schedule featuring a 60/40 ratio, quad axis, domestic, multidirectional E-glass.
- Hand laid, one-piece fiberglass closed cell, polyurethane injected, grid system.
- Super high density, polyurethane transom core, encapsulated in 3/8 fiberglass.
- 1 ½ thick polyurethane floor coring encapsulated in Bi-axel E-glass.
- High strength and profile ISO/DCP shock absorbing resin inter-plastics.
- Superior, made in the U.S.A, fade and abrasion resistant ISO/NPG gel coat.
- All thru hull fittings sealed with 3M 5200 Polyurethane sealant.
- All underwater and fuel connections double clamped with 316 stainless steel clamps.
- Heavy duty 316 stainless steel pull-up cleats with oversized thru-bolt fasteners.
- All stainless steel used in the construction of every E2 and SWS is American grade 316.
- Aircraft grade metallic composite Deutsch connectors.
- Aircraft grade Tinned Copper wiring ran through protective conduit looms.
- Flexible, crack resistant, black rub rail with 316 stainless steel inserts.
- Antibacterial Foam in seating.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved LED navigation lights, visible from over 7 nautical miles.