2016 Tracker Targa V-18 Combo
|Category||Aluminum Fish Boats|
|Location||Haines City, FL|
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Construction & Exterior
|We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
The multi-talented Targa™ V-18 Combo has something for everyone. It's ready for trolling, skiing, casting, or tubing—anything a fun-loving family or serious northern angler could want.
For fishing, you get two aerated livewells, a Minn Kota® 24-volt trolling motor with foot pedal storage, a Lowrance® fishfinder, and plenty of compartments for securing rods and gear. For fun, it's equipped with a removable ski/tow pylon, bow seat cushions, two folding jump seats, and a Bluetooth®-capable radio.
And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats—because we've built it with the same dedication to quality we put into all of our boats.
- Aft deck extension w/hidden jump seats & a removable ski tow pylon
- Extra-wide gunnels for strength & accessory mounting w/full-length rubberized grip
- 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull for a drier ride & smooth handling in big water
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Diamond Coat™ finish for ultimate durability & long-lasting good looks
- Redesigned consoles w/storage behind both angled footrests
- Two livewells & two 8' in-gunnel rod/gear boxes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements