2016 Tracker Grizzly 1448 MVX Jon
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
• Length:14' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Construction & Exterior
|We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
The all-purpose, all-welded TRACKER GRIZZLY 1448 MVX Jon is a tough, nimble, and affordable aluminum jon boat. The deep, roomy interior leaves plenty of room for fishing tackle or duck decoys, and 2 seat bases accept a variety of seating options.
The 1448 MVX boasts a robust .190 aluminum floor for a quiet ride and sturdy feel underfoot, plus a big front deck for fishing or taking that crucial shot. In addition, the 7° deadrise Mod V hull provides a smooth, dry ride. It's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Built to be tough, compact, & easily portable—ideal for small lakes & rivers
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Backed by the TRACKER Promise—Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns