2016 Sabre Salon Express
|Category||Downeast, Motor Yachts, Express Cruiser|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
Contrasting Beige non-skid
Volvo IPS 600 in lieu of Cummins Zeus
Fresh water wash-down forward
Seagull water purifying filter to galley sink
Seagull water purifying filter to ice- maker
Fusion marine with four speakers
Search light mounted on hardtop
FRP molded mast
Kahlenberg dual chrome horns
Hot and cold transom shower
Cockpit grill cabinet with sink, faucet, corian cover and icemaker
Accord shades on all opening ports
Sunbrella fabric in forward cabinet mattress
Ocean Air Shades in Pebbles Ivory in lieu of standard
Ultraleather upholstery in main salon
Optional dinette in second cabin win convertible berth, in lieu of fixed berth
2nd cabin doors removed to second cabin, and wall cut back for open access to dinette from galley
Mirror in upper and lower panels in head door
Replace white head cabinet doors with cherry panel
- Modified Deep V Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP Resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- VIP Resin Infused swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface and under-mount ladder
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Drop down windows in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Lazarette hatch with gas struts and compression latches.
- Hand rails at each corner on cockpit coaming.
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
- Stainless steel bi-fold aft salon door
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12 Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit)
- (1) 10 Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (4) Cast stainless steel hawse pipes in transom and hull sides.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 35# CQR or Delta anchor and lunch hook.
- Anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (3) Lewmar Low Profile polished aluminum hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel SABRE medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- One Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers, electronic control
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
(2) Garmin 7612vsx Multifunciton, Touchscreen Displays
Garmin 24" HD Radar Dome
Garmin Sounder Module
Garmin 300 VHF w/ 4' Whip Antenna
Garmin Wireless Remote
Volvo Autopilot with Separate Control Display
Volvo Joystick with DPS
KVH TV3 with (2) recievers
HD Digital TV Antenna
Fusion Stereo (2) zone with 4 speakers and zone remote control
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
Madelyn Rose III is currently the only Volvo Powered Sabre 42 Salon Express Available on the East Coast!
Lovingly cared for and maintained by it's current owner, MRIII is only available as the owner has opted to upgrade to a larger Sabre. She features the preferred Volvo propulsion with the horsepower upgrade to IPS600's with 435 hp D6 engines. She will reach cruising speeds of 32 knots and top end of 35+ knots, but also offers the features that has allowed Volvo to dominate this market--efficiency AND innovation.
MRII also offers several thoughtful upgrades making her a user friendly and turnkey cruising yacht. A partial list include:
- Volvo Extended Warranty on engines, pods, helm, joystick, Volvo software and Volvo displays until November of 2020!
- Attractive, fixed cockpit cover that requires no maintenance and works under way and at the dock
- Retracting sunroof with shade and screen
- Dinette with bulkhead removed for open connection to the rest of the boat
- Cockpit cabinet with ice maker and grill
- Complete Garmin navigation suite
- KVH SAT TV with receivers
- Custom wedges for instruments at helm to allow viewing from helm seat
- Custom blinds for forward windshields as well as the side and aft windows
- Ceramic coating on hull and deck for ease of maintenace
- Remote for Glendenning Cord Reel
- All of the equipment and condition are wrapped up in a low maintenance and attractive white hull and deck and subtle, neutral interior fabrics. MRIII will not last long, call today to discuss.