2016 Everglades 243 CC
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
The rear floatation pods are integrated into the hull. The importance of these pods on the 243 can not be overstated and do not buy a Everglades 243cc without these floatation pods. These pods combined with the Lenco mechanical (not hydraulic) trim tabs make this 24' boat run like a much larger boat.
BTW. When you run this boat there is not a squeek, rattle, or jingle anywhere! SOLID!
NMEA 2000 itemes integrated into system:
24 mile Garmin radar
Garmin 7212 Sonar, radar, Navigation
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
Do Not Buy an Everglades 243CC Without Rear Floatation Pods!
This Everglades 243cc is loaded, including rear Floatation Pods.
You have discerning taste to look at Everglades for your next boat. This is the best-selling Everglades model and this one is loaded and meticulusly maintained by a discerning owner.
- Everglades 243CC 2016
- 300HP Yamaha Motor with ~ 175 Hours
- AmeriTrail tandem axel aluminum trailer with 5 mag wheeels- Custom built for this Everglades 243CC
- Minn-Kota 36-Volt Riptide 112# thrust saltwater trolling motor w/GPS
- PowerPole anchor system - control from helm
- Atlas Jack Plate - control from helm
- Garmin 7212, Garmin 24 mile HD radar, Garmin VHF200, Fusion Stereo are all NMEA 2000 integrated
- Fusion Stereo with JL speakers
- Custom individual canvas covers for the console, front seats, leaning post, and PowerPole.
- Custom full canvas covers over trolling motor to over outboard and from the radar dome to waterline...complete coverage! Pic of this is on the attached video.
- Presurized fresh water spigot to rinse off after swim and raw water spigots to wash down the deck
This boat is an incredible set-up and your friends will think you bought a NEW boat! Also, they will know you have great taste.
For full details on this boat, motor, and trailer watch the attached video. Tolerate the naration, watch to the end and you will appreciate this feature rich 243 center console.
Purchase includes full tank (82 gallons) of fuel so you are ready to go!
Attached pictures at the dock were taken 6/19.
If you can't buy this boat...Settle for new!