2016 Beneteau Monte Carlo 4
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
As you walk from the aft deck to the salon, the galley is immediately to the port which allows you to entertain guests either in the aft deck or salon. The doors open fully to allow for a very open feel.
As you walk down the companionway, there are two well-appointed staterooms.
Master Stateroom (Amidship):
VIP Stateroom (Forward)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information, contact:
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
"Tango" is a exceptionally well-maintained Beneteau Monte Carlo 4 that is loaded with factory options. Her twin Volvo IPS500's have under 220 hours. If you are in the market for a two stateroom/2 head flybridge cruiser, make sure you get onboard this boat.
Key Features Include:
- Volvo IPS 500 with 3 Joystick Docking Stations
- Onan Generator (190hrs as of 8/18)
- Metallic Paint Job ($20K Option)
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with Grill and Sink Option
- Electric Sunshade
- Additional Grill and freezer on flybridge
- Full Simrad Electronics: 2x NS12 lower helm; 1x NS12 in Flybridge; Radar, Depth, Autopilot with Remote
- SAT TV
- Bowthruster; Windlass
- Full Beam Master with Large Windows
- Washer/Dryer Combo