2015 Mako 184 CC
|Category||Saltwater Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Center Consoles|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
Engineered to excel at nearshore and offshore angling.
This compact but deadly saltwater prowler is built to cruise nearshore waters, but it's hardy enough to venture offshore to pursue bigger game.
The hull/deck joint is chemically sealed and bonded 360°, plus it's mechanically fastened every 6" (15.2 cm) with stainless steel fasteners. The chop-taming, aggressive Deep V hull allows it to brave rougher conditions with confidence, and results in a stable platform, whether punching through the breakers or weathering a storm.
The 184 CC is an extremely able craft for up to 5 anglers, with 360° of fishability around the fully outfitted center console. The port and starboard bow seats each sport 64-qt. (61 L) fishboxes, and a forward livewell keeps your catch frisky.
Wherever you fish, you'll be primed to succeed in the MAKO 184 CC. And it comes standard with a Mercury® 115 EXLPT OptiMax® outboard (upgradable to 150HP), plus a custom tandem-axle aluminum trailer with brakes.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Construction & Exterior
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Please contact listing broker Bill Neumann directly at 908-309-4364 cell or email Bill@g1ys.com for more information.
This 2015 Mako 184 Center Console is loaded with more options then you will ever see on this model such as a 115hp Yamaha 4 Stroke Engine and so, so much more.
- Yamaha 115hp 4 Stroke Engine Upgrade w/full maintenance every 100 hours
- EZ Loader Trailer with Tandem Axle
- Kept in covered storage out of the sun when not in use
- Travel Cover
- 2 Garmin Fish Finders/GPS, Garmin 7608XSV and 7607 GPS Maps
- Navpod Base for GPS Maps
- Side Scan / down view Transducer
- Garmin Multi Function Gauge
- Garmin Auto Pilot with Gauge
- 18' Carbon Fiber Outriggers
- Brand New Taco Grand Slam Outrigger Bases
- Rupp Nokout Clips
- Rupp Dual Lockout Rollers
- Dual Batteries, Optima Blue Top
- 12 Gallon Extended Fuel Tank
- New Dash Panel and Gauges with Boca Tech Switches
- 40" Rigid Industries LIght Bar
- Spreader-Bar Lights
- 6' Sliding Tongue on Trailer
- Garmin VHF200 Radio with 4 Foot Antenna
- Sony Stereo with Kicker Speakers
- 4 Lee 90 degree Rod Holders, Swivel Base
- 2 Mako 30 degree Rod Holders
- Fell Marine Wireless Kill Switch
- Yamaha Tach / Speed Gauge
- Yamaha Multi Function Gauge
- New Yamaha Binnacle and Ignition
- Tilt Helm with 3 Spoke Steering Wheel
- 2 Built In Cooler / Fish Boxes
- Live Well
- Anchor Locker with 200 foot rope and anchor
- Trailer Cover
- Custom made 3 Sided Cover by "Stitch This Hawaii"
- Did I miss anything?
- Please contact us today for more information.