2015 Devlin Surf Scoter
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Devlin Surf Scoter 24|
* Yamaha F90TLR 90 hp 4-stroke bought new 2010.
* Engine alternator.
* Garmin GPSmap 545s chart plotter.
* On demand fresh water pump.
* Butcher block large countertop.
* Salon incorporates Galley, helm station and settee.
* Large "V" berth arrangement is comfortable for two.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Please Contact Thomas Directly At: 256-710-4419
Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
Sometimes ya have to take the "chance" to find what you're seeking in life!
Ask me how you can enjoy your new boat in Florida for 180 tax free days!
|Engine Model||ACE 1630|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
|Hull Shape||Semi Displacement|
Occasionally a vessel comes along that is so exceptional and out of the ordinary that it makes one appreciate the tremendous ability of folk that set their mind above and about accomplishing something inconceivable to most.
Price just lowered from 75k to 59.9k.
Please see photo gallery, descriptions and video. With over 100 photo's, this is a must see!
Having taken seven years for her hardwood lumber consultant/owner to build in his spare time, "Sweet Dreams" is remarkable. For all practical purposes "Sweet Dreams" appears to be a new vessel that actually was completed in 2015. The craftsmanship that went into "Sweet Dreams" is outstanding.
Sam Devlin designed this vessel to be trailerable, which expands ones horizons to RV parks, campgrounds or any accessible body of water. This makes "Sweet Dreams" the perfect exploration vehicle allowing her owners to find out of the way spots on water or land that most can not visit.
"Sweet Dreams" creator/owner has followed Sam Devlin Designs since the 70's. Having been duly impressed with Sam Devlin's design techniques, he has followed through and built this beautiful little vessel. Over a 120 gal. of MAS epoxy was used in the construction of "Sweet Dreams".
All practicality aside, she's just plain "cute as a button"!
Things to Consider
* New blue Awlgrip paint to blue hull sides Apr. 2019.
* Achilles 8' dinghy with 2 hp. Suzuki outboard.
* 2010 Yamaha 4 stroke 90 hp. reported less than 200 hrs.
* Yamaha outboard purchased new in 2010, Commissioned 2015.
* Aluminum 53 gal. fuel tank.
* Mar Pro Screw on fuel filter/water separator.
* Two foot swim step extension of the hull adding two feet to length.
* Bay Star hydraulic steering.
* Lewmar Pro 700 electric windlass.
* 150' new 2019 chain and nylon rode.
* Dry Bilge with no under water through hulls except transducers.
* Low Pro LP 900s bilge pump.
* One Group 27 start battery 2016.
* Two Optima Blue Top gel cell House batteries 2016.
* Two 4 amp