2014 Sea Ray SLX 250
|Location||Lake Worth, FL|
|Hull & Deck Features|
|A brief statement:|
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Model||350 Magnum ECT|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
2014 Sea Ray SLX 250
Excellent Shape with Only 40 Hours
Regularly Serviced and Maintained
Full Cockpit Cover and Stored Inside
Raymarine GPS, Full Cockpit Carpets in Excellent Shape, Bimini Top
The luxury, athleticism and precision of our 250 SLX will leave boaters breathless. A premium dash and folding tower option set the tone visually; up to 380 horsepower and a deep-V hull with six full-length strakes deliver thrilling performance.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
- Chartplotter available as an option.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian® countertop and optional 12V refrigerator.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Fully enclosed head with storage.
- Spacious gull winged sun pad w/center walk-thru.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Now standard with innovative Quiet Ride noise reduction and vibration attenuation technologies
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck