2014 Phoenix 920 ProXP
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2014 Phoenix Bass Boats 920 ProXP20 6 Phoenix 920 Pro XP with a Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XS This Package Includes:
- Excellent Condition - Silver Flake / Galaxy Mist Flake / Wine Flake Pins / Black Gel Running Surface
- Mercury 250 Pro XS in Perfect Running Condition - Only 122 Hours on Engine!
3 Color Seats w/ New Textured Vinyl
- Custom Matched Phoenix Tandem Axle Trailer with Disc Brakes
- Aluminum Wheels with Aluminum Spare Tire & Wheel
- Stainless Steel Fenders
- MinnKota Fortrex 101 36v Trolling Motor w/ 101 lbs. Thrust
- HumminBird 998c HD Color Depth Finder w/ GPS Flush Mount at Console w/ Side & Down Imaging
- Second HumminBird 998c HD Color Depth Finder w/ GPS Flush Mount at Bow w/ Side &
- Down Imaging
- Pro-Tech Front Deck Carpet Padding
- 4-Bank On-Board Charger
- Includes Phoenix Exclusive Removable Dual Console
- Attwood Custom Cover w/ Ratchet Style Straps
- RTS Tackle Storage System
- Gatorhyde Trailer Protection Standard
- Mercury FURY Stainless Steel Prop
- 4 Batteries, Fire Ext, Throw Cushion, Etc ALL INCLUDED!!!
Big and fast have never truly been achieved until now
The all-new Phoenix 920 Pro XP is the closest thing to perfection on the water today. Its as wide as the 921, and one foot shorter. It gives you the width, storage, and comfort that you expect in a big boat along with the speed, handling, and maneuverability of a 20-footer. Couple all of this with industry-best standard features such as stainless-steel hardware, integrated net storage, and the capability to flush-mount big screen electronics and you have a head-turning, boat-passing, bass-catching machine!