2014 Nitro Z-8
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind|
|Construction & Exterior|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||200L DFI PRO XS OPTIMAX|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
The second you pick up your new NITRO Z-8 performance bass boat is the second youve earned the right to brag to your buddies about how awesome your boat is.
And brag you will!
Because neither you or any of your fishing buddies (or even your competition) will find a more tournament-ready boat in this size, or for this value! Inside, it packs all the features anglers on every level of competition need to fish their way up the leaderboard.
And on the outside, it sports the NITRO fiberglass performance hull needed to leave your competitors in your wake as you race your way to your destination.
- Removable port console option available
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 10" (27.94 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 2 aerated Guardian aft livewells w/timers, recirculators & pump-out systems
- 3-across seating w/storage, steps to aft deck & handholds
- Hydraulic steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Full easy-to-read instrumentation
- In-dash Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow deck w/port & starboard rod lockers
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, tongue step, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs