2013 Sessa Marine 45 Flybridge
|Category||Flybridge, Motor Yachts, Cruisers|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Notable Standard Features|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Please call, text or email Brian Maguire 561.213.3811 or Bmaguire@totalmarine.com for additional information and showing instructions.
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
2013 READY FOR DELIVERY!
What to like about this boat?
1. 3 Stateroom 2 Head Layout (3 real staterooms, No Bunkbeds) The twin beds can be put together to form one bigger bed.
2. Comfortable Flybridge, Plenty of sun lounging area and great visibility from the help. Complete with BBQ away from the stairs and large dining table.
3. Solid built bimini that can be lowered to save time on bridges and allow for more sun when preferred.
4. Reliable and well maintained Volvo-Penta IPS 600's. With Joy Stick
5. Hi/Lo Plattform, great for creating a lounge in the water or supporting a dinghy (see photos)
6. Lower Helm, allows for comfortable cruising when the weather does not cooperate.
7. Stylish Italian design and unique painted hull sides separate this yacht from your everyday flybridge boat.
8. All the right equipment. Raymarine GPS, VHF, Radar, and Autopilot
9. Comfortable cockpit with large dining table and sunshade
10. Perhaps most importantly, HUGE ENGINE ROOM! Allowing easy access all around the engines, batteries, Cummins Generator, and other mechanicals. Also noteworthy that we sold this boat new to the original owner who took good care of her. This is a 2nd owner boat and shows pride of ownership. Maintenance records are available
11. Well maintained
- Full Engine Service 9/18
- Full Generator Service 9/18 (that was the 5 year 1200 hour service which included heat exchanger, after cooler, oil cooler, gear cooler, fuel cooler, all new gaskets and o-rings, new impellers, and fluid changes.
- Fresh Bottom Paint 8/18
- AC serviced 8/18 with new chiller and new pumps
- Fresh Detail 8/18
* additional engine room photos available upon request