2013 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer
|Category||Cruisers, Express Cruiser, Cruisers|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Air Conditioning / Heating|
|Hull and Deck|
|A brief statement:|
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
*Pricing as posted does not inculde Dealer Prep and Destination fees. Please contact us for pricing and availabilty.
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
This beautifully maintained 2013 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer is now available! Very Clean boat, fresh water use only, only 135 hours. Powered by twin Twin MerCruiser 8.2 Horizon, V-Drive Inboards with Digital Smartcraft controls and Bow Thruster. Exhaust on this model is routed underwater for quiet operation. This Sea Ray 350 Sundancer is a rare find in excellent condition and well cared for. The owners have just installed all new canvas enclosures with an extended bimini top, all new Snap in Sea Grass Mat in the cockpit and All New PlasDeck decking on swim platform. This boat has always been on Fresh Water Lake Norman since it was purchased new.
Perfect for both laid-back and large-scale cruising, the 350 Sundancer has a social cockpit that converts to a sun pad, and a raised helm with double bench and advanced electronics. First-class amenities in the cabin start with the island-style bed and gorgeous salon. An enclosed stateroom is available in lieu of the mid-berth.
- 2013 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer
Twin MerCruiser 8.2 Horizon, V-Drive 760 HP
Windlass Anchor with Helm & Deck controls
Kohler Gas Generator
Condition/Heat in Cabin
Raymarine GPS Chartplotter/Multi Function Display
Raymarine VHF Radio
Canvas: Cockpit Enclosures
Sony Stereo with Transom Speakers
Extended swim Platform
Foredeck Sunpad with Hand Rails
135 Engine Hours
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector and Transom Speakers
- Wood-finish interior cabinets.
- Chestnut, Cherry or Maple finished interior cabinetry
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head includes VacuFlush® toilet plus shower and curtain, mirror, vanity and sink with plenty of storage below.
- Helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with overhead lighting.
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics.
- Voluminous cockpit storage.
- Carbon monoxide monitor standard.