2013 Sea Ray 330 Sundancer
|Hull & Deck Features|
|A brief statement:|
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
Twin V-drives also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
This is a beautiful very clean cruiser. It comes well equipped with twin Mercruiser 5.7l engines and a 5KW Kohler generator. It has a refrigerator/freezer, pressure water system, microwave oven, compass, depth finder, GPS, radar, chart plotter, VHF radio, 3 TVs, DVD, Stereo is new with blue tooth and new swim deck speakers, depth sounder, fish finder, stove top, battery charger. It also has windlass with 100 rope, transom shower, underwater lights. It has A/C and fresh water cooling. Trim tabs with a bow thruster and auto pilot.
Pleasant Harbor Sales carries a nice selection of preowned boats and RVs including; Sea Ray, Chaparral, Rinker, Malibu, Maxum, Sleekcraft, Cobalt, Mastercraft and Carver. We carry pontoon boats, cruisers, wakeboard boats, ski boats, jet skis, houseboats and sailboats.
Let our years of experience help if you on your next boat purchase. If you have questions on the sales programs or financing options, please give us a call. We would love to meet with you and see how we can assist you in your boating or RV needs.
Pleasant Harbor is located 35 miles northwest of downtown Phoenix, on the southeastern shores of Lake Pleasant.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Extra-large port lights give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage.
- Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade.
- Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring.
- Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
- Optional fold away transom seat
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.