2013 Sea Ray 300 SLX
|Category||Sports Cruiser, Bowrider|
|Hull & Deck Features|
|A brief statement:|
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
|Twin engines also available.|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Model||ECT 350 MAG MPI AX BR3|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
Not only is our 300 SLX one of the largest bowriders on the market, it's also one of the most attractive thanks to standards and options like two-tone vinyl, teak decking and twin sterndrives with Axius joystick maneuvering.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Transom seating or sun pad configurations.
- Axius Drive systems now available.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Garmin GPSMap 640 chartplotter is standard
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and optional extended swim platform.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner and storage cabinet
- Optional twin engine upgrade
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- SmartCraft® VesselView Display available with twin gasoline engine applications.
- A fully enclosed head with VacuFlush® toilet as well as a vanity with sink, faucet and pullout shower sprayer.