2013 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
|Category||Sports Cruiser, Cuddy Cabin|
|Hull & Deck Features|
|A brief statement:|
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
|Yanmar diesel engine available.|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Model||ECT 350 MAG MPI BR3|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
This beautiful one owner 2013 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer is sure to please. She has been very well maintained and has a low 300 hours on a 300hp Mercruiser 350 Mag Bravo 3.The boat has new ising glass, new cockpit carpet, underwater lighting and the Risers and manifolds were just replaced 2 seasons ago. Please call for more information!!!!
The performance-enhanced design of our 260 Sundancer inspires longer cruises and greater confidence on the water. Highlights include an open cockpit with reversible helm seat and wet bar, streamlined V-berth and mid-berth, full galley and head, and plenty of storage.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Chestnut, Cherry or Maple finished interior cabinetry
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional chartplotter.
- Standard 110V-30 amp shore power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.