2013 MacGregor Tattoo 26
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||Pompano Beach, FL|
Garmin GPS Map w/ depth sounder
|Deck and Hull Equipment|
· Navy blue bimini top w/ cover
· Navy blue covers for, pedestal,winches, mainsail/lazy jack
· Fortress FX-11 anchor, 15'chain 275'line
· 2 stainless anchor roller/ pulpits on bow
· Claw stern anchor chain & line
· Tattoo mast raising system
· CDI roller furling Jib/head sail
· New Cockpit seat cushions
· Stainless boarding stern ladder
· 4 Schaefer traveler blocks
· Built in (MarinAire) Marine Air-Conditioning system with A/C vents throughout boat interior.
· Duel battery system w/switch
· bulk head compass w/light
· bilge pump man.
· Cockpit fresh water washdown/shower
· Fresh water tank deck fill
· Thetford electric flush Portable
Movable (sliding) galley with sink, fresh water pump, storage under galley, room for stove.
Generac iX 2000 inverter/generator
sleeps 2 in fwd. V birth & 2 in aft double/queen birth. Dinnette becomes birth as well as couch on port side.
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||Evinrude e-tec|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
This Tattoo26 is a fun and wonderful sailor, ideal for South Florida with the lift keel for shallow waters. Easy to sail and cruise single-handedly or with up to six, the Tattoo26 is the perfect size for day sailing or week long cruising Sail all day, drop the hook or tie up and enjoy the cool air conditioned cabin! If you are looking for one of the last, nicest and newest of the 26 MacGregor/Tattoo boats, THIS IS IT!