2013 Grand Banks Aleutian 59
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
Inside Steering Station:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For a personal viewing contact:
Jean -Marie Cabri 310-600-9670
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||C 18 Acert|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|HIN||MY GMD X0040G2013|
Grand Banks' 59 Aleutian RP has all the beauty of a classic trawler and all the speed of a sports boat.
A sumptuous long-range pilothouse cruiser designed by Sparkman & Stephens.
Worth seeing: Its the best of all worlds: a healthy turn of speed, as well as an offshore range and lavish interior boasting three big cabins.
Main Features Include:
- ABR-TRAC Bow & Stern Thruster
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Twin Cat C18 Acert Diesel Engine 1150 HP with less than 438 hrs for the Port engine & 435 Hrs for the Starboard Engine
- Onan 13.5 KVA Generator with 350 Hrs
- Glendinning Engine Control x 3 (Cockpit, Nav, Fly)
- Top Load Freezer x 2 and Top Load Fridge x 3 & Vitrifrigo Ice Maker on the Flybridge
- AC Reverse Cycle from Marine Air System
- LOFRANS/Falkon 1700 Watts x 24 V Electrical Windlass
- MIELE 4 Burners Induction Cooking Plate
- MIELE DIshwasher
- MIELE Micro Wave & MIELE Hood
- TECMA ELectric Heads
- MIELE T7944 C Washer / Dryer