2012 Nitro Z-7
|Category||Bass Boats, Freshwater Fishing|
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
Construction & Exterior
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||99 year|
There's absolutely nothing entry level about the NITRO Z-7. Instead, this midsize bass boat sports 18' 8" (5.69 m) of pure tournament fishing performance.
To start, it's crafted with the ingenius Rapid Planing System transom for extreme shallow-water performance, faster planing and higher top-end speeds. This system is perfectly integrated with the already famous NITRO hull design to provide unheard-of maneuverability and handling in some of the roughest conditions.
Inside, the Z-7 is just as impressive with huge amounts of casting space, as well as storage for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) long. There's also a powerful foot-controlled trolling motor, Lowrance Elite Series fishfinder at helm and bow (with surface temperature) and even molded storage boxes with tackle tray holders!
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) divided, aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, timer & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy suspension systems
- 2 rod lockers & center bow storage locker w/power lid assists
- Easy-to-read instrumentation & tinted windscreen
- Flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- 24V 80LB MinnKota Fortrex powered by Optima Blue Top group 31 Deep Cycles
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs