2012 Catamaran Coaches Trimaran
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||Fort Myers, FL|
2012 Yamaha F350 with only 500 hours was put in service in 2014
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Contact Listing Broker David Hipschman at 352/682-2921
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
Want the most awesome deck boat for your friends or family?
Want to create a wildlife-watching, sea-touring, flats-fishing, kayaking,
paddle-boarding or water yoga and shelling excursion business?
THIS IS THE BOAT FOR YOU
- Custom composite and aluminum-railed 26-foot trimaran draws only 18 inches
- Two battery banks and an inverter power it all
- Great sound system
- Dance on the top deck or store kayaks and paddle boards there
- Lowrance chart plotter, VHF, live wells, wash down pump & filet table
- She's ready for family fun or to create your own business.
- Custom seating and a private head for your comfort
- Recent bottom paint
There's no marina slip fees because
she comes with her own heavy-duty tri-axle aluminum trailer.
Powered by a low-time (500 hours) Yamaha F350, this Florida-manufactured custom composite trimaran is strong, fast and reliable.
Arrange a showing today.