2012 Boston Whaler 285 Conquest
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||Pelham Manor, NY|
|Engine Model||Mercury Verado|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
Aboard the 285 Conquest®, anything is possible. Comfort-minded features and amenities enable active day cruises, serious saltwater fishing runs and impromptu overnighting with equal aplomb. Design details throughout maximize helm visibility, walkaround space, seating comfort and more. When not entertaining a crowd in the generous cockpit, head offshore to chase the big fish.
- Aft cockpit sunshade protects you from harsh rays.
- Innovative aft, port and starboard lounge seating is convertible and features plush backrests and cooler storage.
- Drive in comfort thanks to a helm seat with flip-up bolster and armrests.
- Overhead rod racks in the cabin keep your equipment handy but safely out of the way.
- Welcoming cabin sleeps 4 with a plush forward V-berth/dinette and midcabin double berth, plus optional HDTV, deluxe galley and private head.
- Bow Thruster
- Cabin & Cockpit Refridgerator
- Air Conditioning
- Cockpit Table
- L.O.A.:27' 10" (8.51 M)
- BEAM:9' 6" (2.90 M)
- DRAFT (HULL ONLY):20" (0.50 M)
- WEIGHT (DRY, NO ENGINE):7,300 LBS. (3,311 KG)
- WEIGHT (WITH ENGINES, FUEL AND WATER):10,181 LBS. (4,618 KG)
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY:3,968 LBS. (1,800 KG)
- SWAMPED CAPACITY:2,100 LBS. (952 KG)
- PERSONS CAPACITY:12
- MAXIMUM HORSEPOWER:500 HP (372 KW)
- MINIMUM HORSEPOWER:450 HP (336 KW)
- DEADRISE AT TRANSOM:20°
- FUEL CAPACITY:200 GALLONS (757 L)
- MAXIMUM ENGINE WEIGHT:1,400 LBS. (635 KG)
- TRANSOM HEIGHT:25" (0.63 M)
- WATER CAPACITY:30 GALLONS (113.5 L)
- WASTE CAPACITY:6.5 GALLONS (24.6 L)
- LIVEWELL VOLUME:26 GALLONS (98.42 L)
- BRIDGE CLEARANCE WITH HARDTOP:8' 10" (2.69 M)
- BRIDGE CLEARANCE WITH RADAR AND SPOTLIGHT:9' 4" (2.84 M)
- Twin 250 Mercury Verado's with 490 hours
- Engine Warranty thru May 2019