2012 Bayliner 266 Discovery
This 2012 Bayliner 266 Discovery is a one-owner boat that has been well maintained. The MerCruiser 5.0L MPI FWC engine has been recently serviced and only has 448 hours of use. It has always been kept in fresh water and covered moorage. Also included is a 2011 Karavan road trailer. Optionally, a 2018 West Marine 8' ft dinghy with a 6hp Mercury outboard motor is a negotiable add-on.
The 266 Discovery is no fair-weather friend. This tough, all-seasons workhorse fends off the elements with a three-side cockpit enclosure and hardtop, then reveals its softer side with plush accommodations in the spacious cabin.With a forward V-berth, convertible dinette and midberth, the 266 easily feeds and sleeps four.
- The impressive helm station has protection on three sides so the elements are kept at bay.
- The all-conditions cockpit offers a smart layout and four padded seats.
- With roomy, inviting interior space, the 266 is your wilderness cabin on the water.
- With its secluded guest bunk, the quarter-berth makes a comfy on board hideaway.
- Nothing beats a warm shower after an adventure-packed day. The 266 delivers with a large, shower-equipped head.
- The galley includes dual-voltage appliances so that meal prep is easy and enjoyable, whether you're docked or offshore.