2012 Bayliner 180 Capri
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2012 Bayliner 180 Capri
- 2012 Bayliner 180 Capri - BLBA70CJL112
- 2012 Mercury 125ELPTO - 1B903577
- 2012 Karavan - 5KTBS1911CF616533
PLEASE ASK US ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF ZERO MONEY DOWN FINANCING!!!
ENGINE HOURS = 336
- Cylinder 1: 115
- Cylinder 2: 110
- Cylinder 3: 115
INCLUDED OPTIONS IN THIS BOAT:
- Bow Cockpit Cover
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
Sporty looks, plenty of storage, a smooth, comfortable ride and an attractive price put the 180 Outboard in a class of its own. Savor long days on the water far from the pump thanks to the power and fuel-efficiency of the standard 90-hp Mercury OptiMax. Exceptional cockpit space, a drivers seat with flip-up bolster and optional watersports pylon keep the entire crew comfy, energized and eager for more.
Go ahead, beach the 180 on your favorite sandy shores. Textured-grip surface along the forward gunnel ensures firm footing when you climb in or out.
The 180s easy-to-read dash panel is treated with non-glare coating so the captain is always in command.
A spacious cockpit and versatile seating allow up to a crew of seven to come along.
The 180s port console includes stereo controls and a self-draining glove box/cooler perfect for stowing refreshments.
Storage abounds on the 180, including under the cockpit floor. Keep skis, life jackets and other toys tucked away when not in use.
- People Capacity: 7
- Overall Length: 18 ft. 0 in. (5.49 m)
- Overall Length with Trailer: 20 ft. 9 in. (6.32 m)
- Beam: 7 ft. 6 in. (2.29 m)
- Deadrise: 17 deg.
- Approximate Weight: 1878 lb. (851.9 kg)
- Approximate Weight with Trailer: 2315 lb. (1050.1 kg)
- Length Rigged: 22 ft. 5 in. (6.83 m)
- Height Rigged: 6 ft. 0 in. (1.83 m)
- Draft Hull: 1 ft. 4 in. (0.41 m)
- Draft Max: 2 ft. 7 in. (0.79 m)
- Bridge Clearance Max: 3 ft. 10 in. (1.17 m)
- Fuel Capacity: 23.0 gal. (87.1 L)
- Usable Fuel: 21.8 gal. (82.5 L)
- Bimini Top with Boot: Retractable awning/sunshade over cockpit. Provides shade in cockpit when desired keeping passen