2011 Stingray 235 CR Sport Deck Cuddy
|Location||Saint Louis, MO|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Additional Specs, Equipment and Information: |
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||5.0 GXI|
Manufacturer Provided Description
Proof that performance doesn't have to be at the expense of comfort, the 230 CR Sport Deck Cuddy has a cabin that rivals that of a small cruiser. Its plush interior features adjustable lighting and a screened deck hatch, plus a concealed galley and head that is a marvel of computer design and manufacturing. At first glance the cabin consists of a comfortable V-berth and facing seats. But lift the sectionalized berth and it reveals a portable toilet, freshwater sink.
Stingray 235 CR Sport Deck Cuddy!
Fabulous ONE owner boat that has been meticulously maintained by the current owner. The white hull with the Flag blue striping make this run about a stand out.
With around 76 hours on the engine she has been gently used and serviced by professional her whole life.
Includes a custom trailer that looks like new.
Give us a call to come tour this fine vessel.
- 5-Year Hull Protection Plan
- 3-Year Hull Blister Protection Plan
- Z-plane Hull, Patent # 5,063,868
- Certifications: NMMA, USCG, IMCI, EC
- High Output Bilge Blower
- Insulated Ice/Storage Box with Drain
- Performance Notched Transom
- STD Graphic Package
- Bow Storage
- SS Stern, Bow, and Spring Line Cleats
- SS Multi-Step Boarding Ladder
- Walk-through Windshield to Bow Access Step
- Lockable Cabin Doors
- Indirect LED Cockpit Lighting
- Backlit Gauges and Switches with circuit breakers
- Integrated Electric Horn
- Prem. 36oz. Foam Backed Vinyl w/ PreFixx
- Deluxe Throttle and Trim Control
- Helm Seats w/ Fore and Aft Adj.
- Oversized Cup Holders
- Steel Burl Trim Package
- Adjustable Cabin Lights
- Freshwater Sink
- Porta-Potti w/ Self Contained Holding Tank
- Power Trim and Tilt w/ Indicator
- Remote Oil Change System
- Power Steering (Engine Driven)
- May qualify for second home tax deduction
- Easy Access Fuel Pump and Filter (service)
- Easy Access Water Pump (service)
- Fresh Water Flushing Attachment
- Full Up Drive Trim
- Cone Clutch Shifting Technology
- Drive unit with High Water Intakes
- High Flow Exhaust
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.