2011 Lagoon 500
|Location||St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands|
Polyester and high quality anti-osmotic resin FRP construction
Large forward cockpit
2 Yanmar 75 HP engines with saildrive transmission
6 x 140A / 12V wet cell batteries for service bank
Twin deck access stairways, one from each side
Sail area main and genoa: 154,2m2 (1718 sq ft)
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Professionally crewed 2011 Lagoon 500 - 4 cabin Owner's version with many owner upgrades for extended cruising and low engine/generator hours. This layout has 3 queen cabins with full baths and 1 owner's cabin with full bath which is larger than the other cabins with lounge area and larger bath. Also equipped with 2x crew cabins in the pontoon tips.
This cat is fully equipped for offshore cruising and the current owner sailed her all the way across the mediterranean sea and atlantic ocean. She has the following notable equipment, among many other upgrades:
- Upgraded factory option to 75 hp Yanmar saildrive engines (instead of 55 hp)
- New North Sails mainsail 2016, laminated UK Sails genoa new 2013, furling UK Sails gennaker 2013. Spinnaker rigging (spinnaker sail not included). Original Incidences 2011 genoa included.
- Full electric winch package
- 120L/hr watermaker
- 500 watt solar array with mastervolt solar charger (new in 2017)
- 2x Mastervolt 100 amp chargers new in 2017
- Onan 11 kW generator
- Intellian i6w satellite TV dish with DirectTV receiver
- AC units in every room fully functional and serviced regularly.
- New outdoor canvas, lazybag cover, cushion covers in 2016. Also custom daybed cushions for front lounge area.
- Engine / generator hours under 1500, regularly serviced by diesel mechanic every 100 hours.
- 12 ft inflatable RIB with 2016 vintage Yamaha 2-stroke outboard
- Upgraded Raymarine i series electronics with hydrolinear autopilot.
- Trampoline nets replaced with new in Oct 2016
- Siemens clothing washer and Miele dishwasher on-board
- Various other equipment: 2x Plastimo coastal life rafts with current inspection, extensive safety gear, paddle boards, snorkel equipment, kitchen.
- Service logs included to demonstrate significant amount of equipment replaced in the last 3 years, maintenance logs etc. No hurricane damage - stored on land in grenada or curacao during hurricane season