2011 Contender 40 Express
|Category||Sports Fishing Boats, Express Cruiser, Saltwater Fishing|
|Location||Orange Beach, AL|
|Electronics & Navigation|
- Garmin 7612 w/Side Scan Sonar ( New 2019 )
- Furuno Sounder
- Furuno GPS/Plotter
- Furuno Radar ( Three 12" Displays )
- FLIR Night Vision
- Two ICOM VHFs
- Simrad Auto Pilot
- Garmin GHS 10 GPS
- Bow Thruster
- ACR Spotlight with Remote
- Yamaha Digital Gauges with Fuel Management
- Helm Mounted Compass
- Power Assist Steering
- K Plane Trim Tabs, Upgrade
- Bosch Custom Tuna Tower with Multiple Rod Holders
- Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers
- 6.5 KW Northern Lights Diesel Generator ( 1510 Hours )
- Under Water Lights
- LED Multi Color Cockpit Lights
- Added Fuel Capacity from 480 to 850 Gallon
- 36 Gallon Diesel
- Bow Thruster
- Two Battery Chargers
- Switlik Life Raft
- Windlass Anchor
- Stidd Twin Helm and Companion Seats
- Helm Deck Air Conditioner ( Designated Unit )
- Cabin Air Conditioner
- Custom Transom Fish Box
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Fresh Water Wash Down
- All Three Engines have had new Power Heads and Recent Flywheel Service.
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
Featuring two large staterooms, a spacious galley and enclosed head and shower, this powerful yet luxurious vessel satisfies the most demanding anglers and the most discriminating cruisers alike.
Boasting an 11-foot-8inch beam, a 24-inch draft and 39-foot-11-inch LOA, the Contender 40 Express comes standard with 460-gallon fuel capacity along with an option to add an additional 110 gallons. Standard air-conditioning and generator power are also standard features. Engineered to accommodate triple engines up to 1100 hp, Contender builds this boat to get there and back with speed and comfort.
Please note the info above is a Manufacturers Description. This vessel has added fuel capacity to 850 Gallons.
Hull & Deck
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
Driver's Side Console
Companion Side Console
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
For Additional Information or to Arrange a Time to View this Great Contender Please Call:
Mike Lewis, 850-496-1172 or MLewis@MarineGroupEC.com
|Speed and Distance|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
September 2019 Updates:
- Two Year EXTENDED WARRANTY Available Through Yamaha.
- All Engines had Full 100 Hour Service
- All Engines had Flywheel Service /
- New Garmin 7612 with Side Scan Sonar Added
- Live Well Plumbed into Transom.
- All Tilt/Trim Equipment Serviced with new Seals and / Pumps / Motors as Required.
- She is as "turn key" as they come. In Fact, as I write this she is fishing of the Coast of LA on a 4 to 5 day trip. Looks Great, Runs Great and is an Exceptional Value at this Price.
This Contender is one Super Fishing Machine, Exceptionally Rigged, Well Cared For and She has the Looks as well. Contender Quality and the Comforts and Style Impressive during any Venture, whether Chasing Bills in the Blue Water or Simply Cruising out to the Sand Bar for a Weekender. This Contender is a Super Versatile Fishing and Fun Machine.Her Well Kept Condition, Ready to Go Status and Excellent Equipment Package makes this one a Must See.
Huge Helm Deck Lounge Area with Newer Enclosures, Helm Deck AC/Heat, Updated High End Stereo System, Newer Diesel Generator ( very quiet ), All Cushions in Excellent Condition. Cabin Offers Full Size V-Berth with Underneath Storage, Aft Cabin Features Side By Side Bunks and Ample Room for Two Adults. Full Shower and Head with Additional Storage Throughout.
Added Fuel Capacity and Many Fishing and Comfort Focused Upgrades.
A super Nice Contender Setup and Well Worth a Look for the Serious Fisherman or the Family Cruiser. Contender and Yamaha Quality, a Great Combination.
Owner will Consider Smaller Center Console as Partial Trade.