2010 Pursuit 375 Offshore
|Category||Sports Fishing Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Triple Outboard|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Head and Shower|
|Electronics / Electrical|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Type||Triple Outboard|
This owner is ready to sell !!
This boat is for the serious fishermen with an eye for quality . For more than 50 years and three generations the owners of Pursuit have set an unsurpassed standard of quality in marine design and manufacturing. Word on the docks is that you can't go wrong with a Pursuit. If you want to fish - if you have to fish, you'll chose the Pursuit 375. The 375 combines performance, seaworthiness along with the fish ability of the worlds top inboard battlewagons with the luxuriousness of the most comfortable cruisers. She features a 13-foot beam which results in an nice large cockpit and great space for accommodations in lower deck area with its Corian-countered kitchen complete with a two-burner glass stove top, microwave, stainless steel refrigerator/freezer and stainless steel polished sink with hot and cold pressurized water.
- This Pursuit 375 Offshore is powered by triple 350 hp Yamaha motors and is also equipped with 8 kw Panda diesel generator which was installed in 2017 .
- This boat is loaded with options and ready to cruise or fish.
- The 375's very wide walkway eliminates any problem walking forward with a rod in hand. Between the superb handholds and the very wide side deck, you can feel totally secure moving to the bow to fight a fish.
- 300-quart insulated refrigerated transom fish box with the coils on the outside.
- 50-gallon livewell pump with bronze strainer, plenty of rod holders and tackle boxes, plus the reinforcement required for outriggers and a fighting chair.
- Twin 68-gallon heavily insulated in-deck fish boxes.
- The 375 also boasts an amazingly well-designed tackle station in the centerline cockpit module.
- The cockpit corners hide freshwater and saltwater washdowns, plus you get a hot and cold freshwater shower by the transom door.
- Swim ladder hidden beneath a fiberglass cover on the transom.
- Integrated the windshield into the custom hardtop for a seamless connection requiring no canvas extension to mate the two parts. You'll never get spray intruding at the helm, yet it still allows ventilation via the opening center window.
- Out on deck, the integral pulpit with its standard anchor roller and windlass even has a freshwater wash down in the anchor locker. In addition to expansive, comfortable seating around the helm.
- Foldaway transom seats that raise the backrest to the proper height when the seat deploys, rather than having it too low and uncomfortable underway.
- The aft-facing seat back on the L-shaped guest settee on bridge deck lets your guests lounge or your mate watch the trolling spread in sybaritic comfort. Oh, and in addition to the refrigerated tran