2009 Tiara 32 Open
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico|
|Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment|
|Deck and Hull|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact: Tracy Ehrenberg:
Mobile: 1 760 880 7261
Mexico +52 1 624 151 5401
Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers since 1970, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
Extremely low engine and generator hours makes this the best value Tiara on the market. Super clean and easy to manage for an owner/operator. This well-built vessel is ready to go in Mexico or anywhere else.
- New bottom paint and external zincs in October 2018.
- New Cummins water pump, new hull zincs and new engine and generator zincs installed in October 2018
- Solana has full camper canvas, and full windshield canvas for use during summer storage
Tiara construction is high quality. Rock solid construction and feel. No squeaks, rattles or creaks.
- Great handling. Cruises at 29.4 knots
- Modern, quiet & refined Cummins diesels
- Oversize dimensions overall length is close to 37 feet from pulpit to swim platform
- 13 Ft Beam makes for a lot of interior and cockpit area
- Easy single handling docking
- Ultra maneuverable with high torque at idle and counter rotating transmissions.
Brokers Remarks: This vessel offers an incredible value and is competitively priced super clean, reliable, easy to service engines with very low hours.