2008 Viking Convertible
|Category||Sports Fishing Boats, Flybridge|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
Sleeps six in 3 staterooms with one master head and shower and two guest heads with showers. 4 zone Crusair AC/heat, overhead lighting and ample storage throughout.
A large U-shaped galley portside with opposing dinette. Plenty of storage and cabinetry, granite counter tops, under counter Sub-Zero refrigeration and freezers and Rosewood Amtico flooring. Plenty of room for those gourmet meals and long range trips.
|2nd Guest Stateroom|
The exclusions are to include but are not limited to, owner's personal belongings. A detailed list will be provided at the time of sale upon written request.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Please contact Central Agent:
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
This boat is Captain maintained and with only two fastidious owners. Current owner also owns a boatyard and has spared no expenses. "How Sweet It Is" only has 200 hours on her CAT's. Fresh factory overhauls with 1 yr 2 months or 400 hours of warranty. Boats has total 2900 hours. Seller has closed on new boat and wants it sold!
- 2019 July Hull and House waxed
- 2019 July Bottom Job
- 2019 Engine Batteries
- 2018 November Major Overhauls both engines with extended warranties till 2020
- 2017 House Batteries
- 2017 Heat exchangers cleaned
- 2016 New Costa Clear helm enclosure with vents
- 2016 New intercoolers on both C32A engines
- 2016 New master suite a/c unit
- 2015 New Icemaker in salon
- 2015 New Exhaust risers
- 2015 New helm and Mezzanine upholstery
- 2015 New helm stereo with USB interface
- 2015 Updated 3x helm LCD Screens , new Nobletech navigation computer with Charts
- 2015 Upgraded Satellite phone system
- 2015 New salon Samsung LCD television
- 2014 Installed FLIR CAMERA