2008 Hunt Yachts 25' Center Console
|Category||Center Consoles, Downeast|
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Hull and Deck|
|Equipment and Systems|
HELM AND STEERING
|General Equipment and Gear|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
Arguably, one of the most attractive center consoles ever built!
A special opportunity to own a special boat.
Eric Sorenson has said of the Hunt 25 hull: "...true to it's Hunt pedigree, the hull is quite rough water capable. I spend a lot of time on many different boats, and very few 25-footers can run at 30 knots so comfortably into these seas. They just sort of whoosh into the next wave lots of vertical motion, as with any boat in these conditions, but none of the jarring or pounding you feel on the majority of boats of this size or, in fact, much larger."
DYBS was custom built as a tender to a 90' Hunt design motoryacht. The owners appreciate the exceptional peformance of their Yacht's hull design in all conditions, and wanted the same for their tender.
She has had excellent care through the years by a fastidious captain. A partial list of the care and updates is below, but all service records are available for inspection and conveyance to the new owner
- New Garmin 8616 XSV Multifunction display with GPS, radar and sounder
- Annual service on engine and drive and including new bellows yearly
- Updated Volvo controls including throttles, PCU, HCU, shift actuator
- Recent rigid enclosure over windshield on console
- Bottom stripped, barrier coated, painted with Seahawk System
- Running gear stripped and PropSpeed applied
- Replaced teak dash at helm
- Recent Awcraft 2000 paint on hull and boot stripe
- Annual Service- Oil, filters, strainer, belts, coolant, new coolant pump, drive serviced
The owners have decided to look for the next tender. A great opportunity to acquire an iconic boat, in very nice condition at less than half the cost of replacement. She currently lies in Ft. Lauderdale but will be in Maine by early June.